THE ADIDAS ARCHIVE. THE Footwear Collection
The adidas story is one of groundbreaking designs, epic moments, and conceiving the all-around sports shoe, worn by the likes of Lionel Messi, Run DMC, and Madonna. A mecca for sneaker fans, this book presents adidas’s history through more than 350 pairs of shoes from the “adidas Archive”, including one-of-a-kind originals, vintage models, never-before-seen prototypes, and designs from Stella McCartney, Yohji Yamamoto, Parley for the Oceans, and more.
Pickup available at Cavour
Usually ready in 2-4 days
Shipping & Return
Shipping Time & Cost
all the prices below are simulated buying 1 pair of sneaker
Italy from € 7 / Time: from 1 to 3 days
Europe from € 15 / Time from 1 to 3 working days
North America from € 35 - From 2 to 3 working days
Rest of the World from € 40 - 3 o 5 working days
- We hope you will love everything that you order from us, but don’t worry if something isn’t quite right, you have 14 days from the delivery date to return for refund.
How to open an Return Request:
- Go on the Return Request and Tracking Area, look up for the order you want to return.and submit your return request selecting the product you want to return.
- Wait a few days. We will notify you whan the parcel will arrive in our warehouse. You can track your return' status on the Return Request and Tracking Area.
- Wait for our return confirmation, then ship the product you want to return following the instruction provided on the Return Request and Tracking Area.
- We will issue a refund by the same payment method as your order.
- For the return, we recommend that you send the parcel with a tracking code to ensure that you return to the monitored warehouse.
We do our best to give a detailed description of fit next to each item, however if you are unsure about a particular fit.
Contact us before placing your order and we will do our best to supply you with the info you require.
Don't forget to include the article number.
our brand and streetwear view