Clarks Deser Boot 221
Stylish and versatile, the original Desert Boot from Clarks launched in 1950 by Nathan Clark and was inspired by a rough boot from Cairo's Old Bazaar. An instant hit, it became the footwear of choice for off-duty army officers. A premium chocolate suede upper is teamed with an unfussy lace fastening and our signature crepe sole.
- Suede Upper
- Oiled Suede Lining
- Crepe Sole
Pickup available at Cavour
Usually ready in 2-4 days
Shipping & Return
Shipping Time & Cost
all the prices below are simulated buying 1 pair of sneaker
Italy from € 7 / Time: from 1 to 3 days
Europe from € 15 / Time from 1 to 3 working days
North America from € 35 - From 2 to 3 working days
Rest of the World from € 40 - 3 o 5 working days
- We hope you will love everything that you order from us, but don’t worry if something isn’t quite right, you have 14 days from the delivery date to return for refund.
How to open an Return Request:
- Go on the Return Request and Tracking Area, look up for the order you want to return.and submit your return request selecting the product you want to return.
- Wait a few days. We will notify you whan the parcel will arrive in our warehouse. You can track your return' status on the Return Request and Tracking Area.
- Wait for our return confirmation, then ship the product you want to return following the instruction provided on the Return Request and Tracking Area.
- We will issue a refund by the same payment method as your order.
- For the return, we recommend that you send the parcel with a tracking code to ensure that you return to the monitored warehouse.
We do our best to give a detailed description of fit next to each item, however if you are unsure about a particular fit.
Contact us before placing your order and we will do our best to supply you with the info you require.
Don't forget to include the article number.