Nike: Better is Temporary
Pickup available at Cavour
Usually ready in 2-4 days
At Nike, the desire to be the best is a journey, not a destination – better is always temporary.
Phaidon commemorates the company's influence with Nike: Better is Temporary, a landmark publication that charts Nike's transformation from rebellious upstart to global phenomenon.
This immersive visual survey offers an unprecedented, behind-the-scenes exploration into Nike's ethos-driven design formula, placing industry-defining innovations and globally recognized products alongside previously unpublished designs, prototypes, insider stories, and more.
Beginning with "Breaking2," an introduction detailing Nike's 2017 attempt to facilitate a sub-two-hour marathon, the book lays out in five thematic chapters Nike's focus on performance, brand expression, collaboration, inclusive design, and sustainability.
The book's extraordinary design also nods to its contents. The striking cover features overlapping silkscreened layers of Nike's proprietary Volt yellow and Hyperpunch pink colors overlaying an image of world-champion marathoner Eliud Kipchoge printed in a half-tone dot pattern. The book's spine, visible through the clear jacket, showcases a series of colored tabs that extend from its interior pages and which are referenced in the book's bonus chapter, "Crafting Color."
Combining 500 color illustrations with stories, insights, knowledge, passion, and history shared by Nike's remarkable team, Nike: Better is Temporary will serve as a manual of innovation and inspiration for generations to come.
Shipping Time & Cost
all the prices below are simulated buying 1 pair of sneaker
- Italia dai 7 Euro. Spedizione Gratuita per ordini superiori ai 150 euro
- Europe from € 15 / Time from 1 to 3 working days. Free Shipping for order above 190 Euro
- America from € 35 - From 3 to 4 working days.
- Rest of the World from € 40 - 3 o 5 working days
From January 1st, 2021, as a consequence of Brexit, for orders shipping to the UK:
- All shipments will be DAP (Delivery at Place), meaning that any eventual import duties should be paid by the shipments' recipients, upon arrival of parcels at UK customs offices;
- We fix the minimum spend to 135,00£
- Orders over 135,00£ will be subject to import duties and UK VAT.
- We hope you will love everything that you order from us, but don’t worry if something isn’t quite right, you have 14 days from the delivery date to return for refund.
How to open an Return Request:
- Go on the Return Request and Tracking Area, look up for the order you want to return.and submit your return request selecting the product you want to return.
- Wait a few days. We will notify you whan the parcel will arrive in our warehouse. You can track your return' status on the Return Request and Tracking Area.
- Wait for our return confirmation, then ship the product you want to return following the instruction provided on the Return Request and Tracking Area.
- We will issue a refund by the same payment method as your order.
- For the return, we recommend that you send the parcel with a tracking code to ensure that you return to the monitored warehouse.
We do our best to give a detailed description of fit next to each item, however if you are unsure about a particular fit.
Contact us before placing your order and we will do our best to supply you with the info you require.
Don't forget to include the article number.